Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing
The future is here with new technology in skin resurfacing with the MiXto SX®. Combining the effectiveness of Carbon Dioxide lasers long known to be the GOLD STANDARD in wrinkle removal with an innovative “quadrant” fractional technology and a more tightly focused beam, the MiXto SX® laser delivers uniform tissue ablation to the dermis causing immediate contraction and tissue tightening. A secondary effect is the production of new collagen over the next 6-12 weeks. This advanced technology delivers powerful results without the harsh side effects and downtime of traditional CO2 resurfacing.
The MiXto® treatment is giving all the benefits of traditional laser resurfacing, without general anesthesia, pain and prolonged downtime.
The benefits to the Patient are:
- Immediate shrinkage of damaged skin
- Minimal discomfort with topical anesthetic
- Minimal downtime (5 days)
- Softening of fine lines and wrinkles
- Removal of age and sun spots
New collagen production for up to one year following treatment.
The MiXto SX® safely treats:
- Face – View Face Before & After Photos
- Neck – View Neck Before & After Photos
- Hands – View Hands Before & After Photos