Fat Grafting to the Breast
Conveniently located to serve Orange County, CA
Fat grafting to the breast is a popular breast augmentation technique that addresses the issues of excess fat and small breasts in one single procedure. With fat grafting to the breast, Orange County patients can achieve naturally larger breasts without the need for breast implants.
During the procedure, fat is transferred from other parts of the body, such as thighs, buttocks and belly, into the breasts. The process is also referred to as autologous fat transfer, since it uses the patient’s own fatty tissue.
It a safe procedure with minimal complications reported. Due to the use of natural fat instead of silicone implants, the chance of infection or rejection is minimized.
The Benefits of Fat Grafting to the Breast
There are multiple advantages to natural breast enlargement:
- Fat grafting makes use of your own fat tissues instead of a foreign material.
- It achieves targeted fat reduction in trouble areas.
- The results look very natural.
- The feel is soft and tender in a way that mimics natural breast tissue.
- Recovery time is reduced compared to implant-based augmentation.
Thank you Dr. Reichner,
I am so grateful for your expertise, knowledge and your amazing gift of being a surgeon. Thank you for turning my dream into a reality.
God Bless you Richly
Read More Testimonials
The Fat-Grafting Process
There are three phases of the procedure: liposuction, purification, and injection.
- Liposuction: During liposuction, stubborn excess fat is suctioned out of specific body parts such as the buttocks, belly, or thighs. The process is done by inserting a small tube called a cannula into a tiny incision in the target region. The tube loosens fat from the surrounding tissues and removes it via medical suction.
- Purification: During this step, unnecessary fluids and materials are removed from the donor tissue. Dead and damaged fat cells are filtered out, leaving behind healthy fat cells that have a higher chance of surviving in their new location.
- Lipofilling: Lipofilling enhances the size of the breasts using the purified donor fat. This allows for balancing the shape and size of breasts, giving them a fuller and firmer feel. Several precise injections of the donor fat are delivered. The process takes a fair amount of time, since it is vital that the fat is placed in such a way that it can connect to the blood flow and thrive.
Because incisions are not created for the insertion of breast implants, the recovery after fat grafting to the breast is typically shorter and more comfortable. The fat grafting process is a fairly safe practice with minimal instances of complication.
There will be minor swelling and bruising in the harvesting and donor areas during the healing process. These issues will disappear over time, and ice packs can help to reduce them, as can post-surgical elastic garments.
* Individual results may vary.
View more Before & After photos in our Gallery.
View before-and-after pictures of real patients of Daniel Reichner, MD, FACS
Re-Absorption of Fat
Since the donor fat is a natural element of the body, a percentage will get reabsorbed into the body in the time after the procedure, which decreases the size of the breasts. To avoid this, doctors insert more fat than required in order to make up for this loss.
Set Up Your Appointment
To find out more about fat grafting to the breast in Orange County, contact the office of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Daniel Reichner. We can help you arrange an informative consultation, where you will be able to discuss your goals for the procedure, along with cost, preparation, and more.
Your Fat Grafting to the Breast will be performed in Dr. Reichner’s surgery center located in Orange County, CA